Places of Worship

Chapel Arolles

 
CH-1938 Champex Lac

The Chapel Arolles is a private independent chapel open to everyone. Reformed Worship services are held there each summer in July and August, plus some concerts for holidaymakers. The officers are pastors of the Reformed Church. Radio Suisse Romande is associated each year for 2 services. 

Built in 1935 by architect Fernand Grenier.

Opened August 18, 1935 by Pastor Eugene M. de la Harpe.



Chapelle de Champex-Lac

web site
CH-1938  Champex Lac
This Catholic Chapel is found beside the lake at Champex Lac.  Mass is held each Saturday at 17.00h.  Constructed between 1938 and 1941 by architect Marc Lovay. The chapel has beautiful stained glass windows installed and painted in 1943 by A. David and JJ Gruber. They represent the Stations of the Cross. The walls are painted by artist François Boson